Wednesday, January 18, 2012

nine months


I have been so busy since we got back from being in Utah for Christmas break with photography jobs that I haven't done all the blog posts I have wanted to.  I want to catch up on the last couple of months and all that has been going on.  Stay tuned and I will do my best.  But I wanted to share a few pictures of our baby girl who is suddenly nine months old.  Harper got a set of classic, wood blocks from her Grammy and Papa and I got some great shots of her with them that I wanted to share.


 I love when she catches her reflection in the little mirror above her carseat 
and smiles and then makes herself laugh.


 I love that she wants to crawl so bad and practices a lot.  
She spins 360s on our tile floor over and over and explores everything she can.


 Harper likes to give big, fat, wet kisses to her mama.

  

Oh and how I LOVE her little birthmark on the back of her arm!


 And those huge blue eyes are pretty much the cutest thing in the world.


1 comment: