Monday, April 2, 2012

one!


Happy birthday Harper girl!  I can't believe it has been a year since we welcomed Harper into the world.  I have to be honest--in some ways it seems like yesterday and others I can't remember life without her.  She brings so much joy into our lives, loves to make us laugh, meet new people and go anywhere with her mama.  She isn't walking, but she loves climbing stairs and stands up on anything.  Harper is one joyful little girl and we are so grateful to have her.  I put together a little slideshow to commemorate Harper's first year.  Enjoy.


7 comments:

  1. Oh Harper Girl! You are such a sweet little bug! I love the slide show :)Happy Birthday darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slideshow...you should do one of those every year for her birthday. She is an amazingly, beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. what a pretty little girl! I can't believe she's one!!! Lucky mama, lucky baby! I didn't want the slideshow to end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it surprise you that I teared up when I watched this? What else is a grandma to do when she lives so far away? She is so precious...and her mama is sure a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the sleeping pictures! You guys can sure sleep anywhere... and everywhere

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the slideshow Elizabeth! You did a great job. What a little sweetheart. We sure love her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that! I am in shock that she's already a year old. She really is the most beautiful baby - just yummy! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete