Tuesday, July 31, 2012

harper and mimi


Can I just say that I adore this girl?  This is who I was greeted by this morning: Harper and her pink bear.  Grammy gave Harper this bear when she was just days old and she has just recently taken interest in it, but has already named it Mimi.  Harper is always very happy in the morning and greets us with huge smiles and lots of stories which consist of excited babble, pointing to her bear, her bunny and her blanket (three things she sleeps with).  They end with her hugging whichever she is holding, offering it to you and politely requesting "up" which she usually whispers with an over-pronounced P.

This morning I made Harper a bit sad because she was so excited to see me, but as soon as I went in, I turned around to grab my camera and I am so glad I did!  I have to say this has got to be one of my all time favorite shots I have taken of her, and it even shows off a few of her fly-away curls in the back.  I am so grateful for this little lady and that I get to be her mama.

2 comments:

  1. That really might be one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen and only PARTLY because Harper is such a beautiful gal!!

    ReplyDelete