Tuesday, August 2, 2011

four months!

Our sweet Harper girl is four months old and I cannot believe it. I am completely in love with this little girl and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that we have her. She is joyful and sweet and seems to be changing every day. I have tried to make sure Harper gets some tummy time every day even though it's not her favorite thing. Then from one day to the next, she could push up on her arms and look at me! I was so excited.

Harper loves her hands and is always sucking on them. Oh how I love those tiny, delicate hands and holding and kissing them!

Her newest sound is the letter B and she seems to love the way it sounds and feels (and the resulting bubbles she can make). I love that I've even caught her making the sound as she's trying to fall asleep.


She loves kicking her legs and usually squeals as she does. I absolutely adore the moon shape her eyes get when she is really happy. There is something mischievous about that smile.

And she seems to love to show us her tiny tummy which we readily tickle and kiss. Oh how we love and adore you sweet Harper!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a sweetheart and we can't wait to see you guys again when you come back to Arizona!

    ReplyDelete