Wednesday, April 13, 2011

our baby girl

I stole a few minutes today while Harper was awake for a little photo shoot. If only the camera could capture how tiny she is or how delicately she moves her little hands. She is such a sweet baby and I want to somehow bottle up everything she is right now and keep it forever. Brady's Mom got here today and we are so glad to have her here. Brady had a much lighter day today and was able to spend most of the day at home with us.



It was hard to say good bye to my Mom on Monday. It was really great to have her here. She was such a huge help--from midnight feedings, cooking, cleaning, and going to the pediatrician with Harper and me. Harper will miss being held by her Grammy, but we are excited to know that we will be in Utah soon. Thank you, Grammy, for all your help. We love you and are so grateful you could come.

Harper and her Grammy

My mom got some great pictures while she was here and helped document Harper's first few days at home.

Daddy's Girl




Perfect nursing position


Harper got to meet her Great-grandma Ashdown when she was just a few days old. Virginia was in Arizona with her daughters visiting family. They drove down to Tucson from Phoenix just so they could meet our sweet Harper. It was so fun to watch Virginia hold her. She adored Harper.


Almost smiling for Grammy

3 comments:

  1. Great photos- I really love the last one. She is perfect. I need to come over and hold her real soon.
    I am so glad that you have had your moms here to help. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful and sweet!! We can't wait to meet her! We would like to come bring you dinner sometime so let us know when is a good time for you guys! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see her and the two of you in person.

    ReplyDelete