Tuesday, April 26, 2011

three weeks

The past three weeks have been incredible. Brady and I still look at each other regularly and say "Can you believe we are parents?...Can you believe we have a daughter?" Each day with Harper is a gift. She is a calm, peaceful baby and she makes our home feel so wonderful. She is such a dear!

Harper is nursing well, for which I am so grateful. She hadn't gotten back to her birth weight at her two-week appointment. We went in today for a weight check. I was nervous about the appointment, but we did it! She gained six ounces in a week! We are officially in the clear. I am one proud mama.

I am so grateful for her and for the dad that Brady has become. He is so tender with her and loves to watch her wiggle and move her arms and legs. I love watching them interact.

2 comments:

  1. She is so darn cute! We can't wait to meet her! I'm proud of the weight gain, but tell her to stay a tiny little newborn for just a few more weeks for our sakes. :) I wish we could only see her sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more harper, please! i love her love her love her!

    ReplyDelete